Deep Learning Hub 2.0
Details for getting set up on NPDL’s new Deep Learning Hub.
We are excited to announce the upcoming launch of NPDL’s new digital platform: The Deep Learning Hub 2.0.
With the publication of Dive Into Deep Learning: Tools for Engagement, we are enhancing our shared digital learning space with updated tools, engagement opportunities, and additional resources exclusively for NPDL members. Our hope is that the new partnership platform will provide the most relevant and up-to-date deep learning content, connect NPDL members to one another like never before, and inspire teachers, leaders, and all NPDL partners to go deeper with their students every single day.
Here are a few important notes about the launch of the Hub 2.0:
- Since we are migrating to a new platform, we will be undergoing an on boarding and re-registration process with all NPDL teams. All NPDL members with existing Hub accounts will need to register a new account on the Hub 2.0.
- Timeline: Hub 2.0 Registration transfers will happen on a rolling basis during November and December 2019. Please watch your email for information regarding when your new account will be sent set up.
We look forward to sharing these new opportunities and resources with you and your teams.
I have already set up my new Hub 2.0 Account
- Login to My Account page and access the Deep Learning Hub.
I do not have a new Hub account.
I have access to the old Hub but I do not have a HUB 2.0 account. How do I get one?
- November-December 2019: All new Hub 2.0 accounts will be set up on a rolling basis in November and December for 2019. Please watch for an email with information on setting up your new account
I do not have a Hub 2.0 account but my colleagues have access to the HUB 2.0. How do I get one?
- Please connect with your NPDL school or district lead for instructions on how to get your account set up.